Tuesday 25 May 2010

A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONAL




Wit the scanning session not going to plan. I thought it about time I went back to my model and got a bit more professional with it. I mean the original photo I took are very rough and do not really show the detail I put into it. Also with it being my first time using sculpy I was a little over eager with the baking times. Therefore I wanted to paint the model with and all over base coat, so it would not only photograph better, but also so It help it look a little more professional. I have to say, painting the model with an over coat was a lot more work then I expected, what with all the nooks and crannies!

On these photos I felt like I needed to show the Tip Rat with some sort of weapon. So I opted for what I originally used to bridge the hand open, a scalpel. I think all in all the Tip rat and the scalpel match quite well. Though in hind sight, knowing the way the scanning went, I wish I had had another go at making the original gun free hand, but I guess that's what you learn from projects like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment