Friday 12 February 2010

Ah! Step One

Roll up, roll up and welcome one and all to L.A creative workshop. If you are wondering what the hell is this L.A business all about, then I will tell you. L.A is just short for Lee and Adam, I know, I know, It's not the most creative title ever made, but, it's the best that my pre-caffeined brain could think of. So back off people!

This Blog is hopefully going to show you a clear development process of how both myself (Lee Stevenson) and Adam W, work together through our (Game On!) brief. This brief has been given to us as part of our BA(Hons) Digital Arts For Computer Games course which we are studying at Glyndwr University. (sorry I don't know Adams full surname. But I like to think the W, stands for West. That way I feel like I'm working along side the original Batman!)

Both myself and Adam will be using this one Blog page. It may come across that I write the majority of this (waffle). But this is only because I have constant access to the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment